Sunday, November 16, 2008

Online Version of Perl Invisible FInder

Here is the online version invisible finder for gmail.
Felt a lot of people needs this.
Hope it is helpful
And please dont believe it's something foolish to get password. I need to login to get the invisible user List.
And login 2 times atleast and see only the common users in both time. This is because it sometimes gives some false results ie only less than 10%
Happy Picking Hiding People.
Now you can Run but cant hide :P
There is a Problem with the server I had been using the script does'nt work now as the server blocks opening of the 5222 port, which is needed for the script's working.I am trying to find an alternative server.In the mean time you can try running the script on your computer.The script I have used is Find Invisible Users In Gmail

17 comments:

  1. nice job..
    any more tweaks with this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice techie blog :)

    i don have much use of this script though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw u'r sarath's class mate ryt?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you find invisible users who are not in the friend list?? :p

    Just asking, and if so, are u willing to share the source code ??

    Asking out of interest!!

    -Red

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was also Looking at the Source code - I am not too familiar with Perl - but can't you change the source code to work and find inputs from any gmail user who is not in the friend list?

    Won't the same logic also work?

    PS: I noticed that even a friend request cannot be received if the person is blocked - can't that idea be used?

    Do Comment!!

    -Red

    ReplyDelete
  7. no that cant be extended to users not in the chat list.
    Gmail sends me the status of all users who are currently in my list.
    I cant enquire abt any user i want as it will always list as "unavailable"

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice work, i tried but i didnt find anywhere . i am excited about this. can you plz let me know how this works. if possible can you share the code with me , i want to experiment with it. can you plz send it to surya180@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The source code for this program is in the link
    http://sriunplugged.blogspot.com/2008/09/find-invisible-users-in-gmail.html
    I made an online version as this has a lot of dependencies to run.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. After further research with the server response send unavaible status even if friends are connected on gmail website and deconnected from chat.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi shrijit, i am not familiar with dis type of coding. ll u plz tell me how to do do it. i mean whr to instal d code, do i ve to instal nyth prior to it. my id is rajvishal2000@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Genius,

    Thanks for the effort and the good job, but unfortunately it returned a server error with me... I need it badly enough to keep trying to solve the problem. would you please help me !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, it still keeps on giving a server error message... is there a way to solve this?

    ReplyDelete
  15. m not getting it.. its not working buddy

    m usin xp - service pack 2

    help me out

    ReplyDelete